Tuesday 21 July 2015

Travel Tuesday: Thornton Dale

I've made a fab decision to dedicate Tuesdays to travel so, happy Travel Tuesday! This post is going to be full to the brim with photos, but who doesn't love beautiful images?

Today me and my mum decided to explore one of the gorgeous villages around where she lives, we found a place called Thornton Dale. I have decided that this is the place where i belong, and hopefully after you read this post you will totally understand why. Honestly, it is so beautiful. At Thornton Dale there's a cottage which is well known in Yorkshire for being on different chocolate boxes. This cottage is called The Thatched Cottage and wow, it is the most beautiful home i have ever seen. 


And it would obviously have a stream in front of it because, why wouldn't it?


It's also surrounded by other beautiful houses.


Plus the worlds cutest cafe in the history of cute cafes.


The gift shop also had an enormous candle and candle holder section. People who know me will tell you one thing about me.. i collect candles. I adore them, in my opinion candles can bring life to any dull room and if they smell delightful? Even better. You can probably picture my excited expression when i saw this. (And this is only a tiny image of the table) 


I'm also obsessed with floral patterns. Anything floral is bound to be beautiful, hence when i saw these items in the same shop as all the candles, it just assured me that Thornton Dale is perfect.


However my favourite part of the whole day had to be the beautiful flowers outside of The Thatched Cottage. One flower is beautiful to me, so the amount in front of the cottage was incredible.


Thornton Dale is in North Yorkshire, UK. So if you're close one day and need your fill of beautiful places and probably the nicest people on Earth, i highly recommend this place. It may not of been bright and sunny, but does it need to be if everything around you is so pretty? I've had my fill of happiness for a while, and i think it's time you got yours too! Thanks for reading and i hope you all enjoyed Travel Tuesday and the many, many images that came with it. 

Love,
Danielle
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14296455/?claim=u7q4nqj4myd">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment