Sunday 19 July 2015

5 things i've loved this week

Hey guys!

Here's a few things i've been loving this week, i've decided to do this every Sunday because each week i'm trying new things.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel
This is one my first Clinique products, i also purchased an anti-blemish face wash and an anti-blemish gel at the same time. However the other two haven't been working as much as i had hoped. This moisturiser is the best one have ever owned, i was a big supporter of Simple at one time however i feel as if this is lighter than that. I instantly feel hydrated and fresh after i put this on, it dries instantly and leaves my face feeling smooth and clean. I highly recommend this Clinique product.



Granola with natural yoghurt and mango
I went to Starbucks whilst i was in London which i don't really get to do anymore, and i decided to get the granola with natural yoghurt, mango and passion fruit. At first i wasn't really sure about the texture but after a while i fell in love. Ever since coming back to Leeds i've been in love with granola, yoghurt and fruit. it's the perfect little snack or breakfast for summer. 

Teen Wolf
I am such a TV buff, i love every genre and i have seen most shows out there. Recently Teen Wolf Season 5 started and i have got to say, i am loving this season so far. After the death of one of the biggest characters in Season 3B it went slightly down hill. But the past few episodes it has been amazing. Action packed and darker than ever, the characters are all coming back to life and i find myself looking forward to each new episode straight after i've finished one. If you don't watch Teen Wolf or have never even heard of it, you'll enjoy it if you watch shows like Pretty Little Liars, Arrow or Once Upon A Time. It's clearly supernatural.

New Look of the shoulder top
I bought this off the shoulder top from New Look 2 weeks ago and i have fallen in love. I'm not comfortable with my body shape at the minute (i'm starting the gym when i'm back at uni) and this top just makes me feel so much better. New Look is my go-to shop, they have some amazing summer things to suite anyone. It is floaty and the different patterns allow me to wear a black skirt/black jeans and still not looked washed out. I'm totally into off the shoulder tops this summer and i think everyone should have at least one in their wardrobe! 


Five Guys burgers and fries
My boyfriend recently visited me whilst i'm at home in Leeds and we decided to try Five Guys burgers and fries after he saw a review on YouTube. This is by far the best fast food (if you can even call it that) place i have ever come across. Yes, the prices are slightly steep but the amount of food you get, the quality and the customer service from Five Guys, it's worth it. They have so many different drinks you can choose from, different flavours of Coca Cola like Orange and different flavours of Fanta like Peach. Honestly, it's fab. 


Thanks for reading my 5 favourite things of the week guys! Leave a comment as i'd love to hear your opinions on each thing. I'll see you all tomorrow.

Love, 
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment