Sunday 19 July 2015

Writing and the future

Hey guys!

A few months ago I started writing a book. I started out by typing it out on the computer and then physically writing it in a leather notebook. I managed to write the prologue and one chapter before I either got bored or distracted.

When I was younger all I wanted to be was a writer. Then I grew up and I finally got a good look at the world from a career point of view. Writing wasn't going to get me anywhere. Don't get it wrong, there are many, many people out there who have made an amazing life for themselves by writing. But you have to be exactly that.. amazing. To me it was a lot to risk, and I wasn't prepared to do that. 

It's one of my passions and I will never forget it, hence this blog. I have Tumblr but I dont use it for writing. I wanted a place I could come to and talk about things I care about or things I've done or things I like for example. 

Writers have such passion and soul, after reading a book I can instantly fall in love with it. And thats what the author wants, to inspire people and make them happy just for one moment. Maybe them moments can change someones day from being bad to being fab.

I plan on finishing the book I started to write.. when I'm just not sure. Maybe in a few weeks or maybe a few years. All I know is it is something I love, and I will find that one author or character or book and it will push me forward to finish it.

Love,
Danielle



No comments:

Post a Comment