Tuesday 28 July 2015

Travel Tuesday: Barcelona

In May i realised i seriously needed a break from uni and from England. I was just about to submit my last piece of coursework and i figured i deserved a trip away. I was searching for places in Europe for me and my boyfriend to go and i found a holiday to Barcelona for a reasonable price. We only did a City Break holiday, 4 days and 3 nights. It was probably one of my all time favourite holidays and i've been on quite a few.

I adore sunsets, i think they are just beautiful. I love the different colours and they just instantly make me happy. I took this picture from my hotel room on the first night, how pretty. The beach was a 20 minute walk from our hotel and it was quite busy, it was a clear day so the beach looked beautiful.



We spent our next day by our roof top pool, this is the view. You could see Barcelona for miles and miles and everything looked so lovely. So many different buildings and parks. Even though we wasn't really close to the centre of Barcelona our hotel was amazing. It had recently been built and there were rooms which were still being furnished. The staff were all really helpful and lovely, our room was modern and comfortable. I just loved every part of it and i'd definitely stay in that hotel again.



On our last day we went to a place called La Rambla, its basically loads of little shops and restaurants with historic buildings all around. If you are ever in Barcelona and need a recommendation, go here. Seriously it is amazing, the architecture is brilliant and it is just packed full of people.


Basically we had a fab time and i'm so glad i got the opportunity to go. If you love to travel, Barcelona should be on your list.


Let me know if you've been to Barcelona and if you loved it as much as i did! If not let me know where you would love to go, i'm always adding to my travel list.

Love,
Danielle

7 comments:

  1. Lovely pics! I love sunsets too, they're always so gorgeous! Great post :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just back from holidays too! Looks like an amazing place, I've never been though! X

    Palm prints and summer evenings over on-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barcelona looks beautiful. I would love to go to paris, venice and verona.

    Stay fabulous x
    http://daristo-chic.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete