Friday 11 September 2015

Suffering With Acne | Tips To Help

If you're like me and have always had terrible skin, you will know what it's like to waste money and time on product after product. I always get my hopes up about products which i've amazing read reviews on and then they do nothing at all, or sometimes they can even make my skin worse. I go through phases where my skin is ok and even clear, and then it can turn so bad i don't want to leave the house some days.



However i've learnt different techniques of coping with acne and helping my skin out. If you're that ashamed and down about it, go to the doctors. They will try their best to help you with different products which might or might not work, but you will (in the end) find one which will help. 

I Google pretty much every week to see if there's anything i can do to help my skin and it tells me the same thing every day. I have started to do more of them now that i'm in a routine and can do everything to help myself out. 
  1. Don't drink fizzy drinks.
  2. Drink lots of water.
  3. Wash your face every morning and night.
  4. Never sleep with make up on.
  5. Try eat fruit/veg.
  6. Have a few days a week without make up.
  7. Use herbal face masks not harsh chemicals.
Let me know if you have any tips to help acne, that would be fab. Don't be ashamed of acne, trust me, everyone has it.

Love,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment