Monday 21 September 2015

New Look And Superdrug Haul

The day finally came.. my loan is in! I'm running out of clothes which are appropriate for Autumn/Winter so i decided to treat myself. Then i thought, why not make a haul of everything i've bought? Instead of taking pictures of the clothes i decided to show you them on myself and give you a small review of each piece. Excuse my face on some of the pictures, i'm not used to so many pictures.

My favourite piece which i bought is my new winter coat. I wore it for the first time today and i adore it. It's so warm and for the quality it's so cheap! A hood was a necessity to me and what's better than a bit of fur to go with it? 

New Look- £49.99

Because i have to walk to the bus stop when i'm going to uni i needed comfortable flat boots for the cold winter which is coming up. I've never owned brown boots and because i'm loving my black jeans at the minute i thought i would mix it up a bit.

New Look- £24.99

I got this top on sale for a bargain, and who doesn't love a bargain? The fit is perfect and the material is thick which i love. The detail on the front is gorgeous too.

New Look- £5.70

I took a risk and bought a turtle neck, i wasn't sure when i first got it but i'm in love with the colour and the fit. It has skin tight arms and the jumper is baggy which is a cosy fit.

New Look- £19.99
The detail on this shirt is just gorgeous. It is one of the prettiest pieces i own. The frills on the collar and wrists are so adorable. It's extremely thin though, but it would look lovely with a jumper in the colder weather.

New Look- £12.99

I thought i'd include a few items i picked up from Superdrug too. I'm loving brown this season and i thought i should purchase some stuff. The nail varnish is by Collection and i have it on now, it took three layers to make it a nice colour but the brush is amazing for such a cheap price. The lipstick is by Bourjois in the shade 05, it's a beautiful shade for all year long and i'm officially in love. The last item i bought was the Garnier Micellar, i've heard so much about this item and it's as amazing as everyone says. It cleans your skin perfectly and makes it feel amazing after.

Collection Nail Varnish- £2.99
Bourjois 05 Lipstick- £7.99
Garnier Micellar- £3.79

 I hope you all enjoyed this haul and i'll speak to you all next time!

Love,
Danielle

5 comments:

  1. I LOVEEEEE micellar water and I use it every single day! The turtle neck looks lovely too:)
    FloralsAndCoralsx // Our Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only recently discovered New Look! I wish I did earlier as it is such an affordable brand. I love the singlet and the colour of those boots! I'm a sucker for stripes x

    Talia // Floral Anchors

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've loved that shop for years!! Such good value x

      Delete