Saturday 5 September 2015

I've Been Nominated For A Liebster Award!


I woke up this morning to find out that the lovely Floral Anchors (one of my favourite bloggers, if i do say so myself) has nominated me for a Liebster Award.

I've heard so much about the blogging awards and i've read how some people are lucky enough to be nominated, i'm so honoured that i've been selected! The Liebster Award is only available to new bloggers or bloggers who have 200 followers or less. 

The rules for the nominees are:

  • When you've been nominated, make a post and thank/link the gorgeous person who has nominated you.
  • Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.
  • Nominate some other bloggers with less than two hundred followers who you think are worth of this award then let them know that they have been nominated (You can also nominate the person who nominated you).
  • Answer the questions which have been asked by the person who nominated you , and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
These are the questions which Floral Anchors asked me to answer...

What is the favourite blogpost you've ever done?
My favourite post i've done has to be my Travel Tuesday: Barcelona. I loved everything about the trip and i loved sharing it with everyone, it was also only my second Travel Tuesday and everyone seems to love them. So i look forward to every Tuesday.

If you could do any job in the world what would it be?
I'm currently studying to be a Web Designer so you'd think that would be my dream job, and it is don't get me wrong. But if the industry was better i'd love to be a writer and be in the world of books.

Describe yourself in 3 words?
Creative, helpful and trustworthy.

If you could only take 3 things to a desserted island what would they be?
A book so i wouldn't get bored, a camera so i could take beautiful pictures and plenty of hair pins/bobbles (there's no way i'm having my hair getting in my way whilst i'm hunting).

Who are some bloggers you look up to?
Tea Party Beauty, Aislings Beauty Bytes and Dorkface. They are all individual and unique, they are some of the first blogs i followed which introduced me to the blogging world which i knew absolutely nothing about.

Would you ever start a YouTube?
I recently filmed a video with one of my best friends for one of my post ideas, Chummy Challenge. I had to upload the video to YouTube and to be honest, it hasn't got many views. The whole videoing myself made me uncomfortable and nervous and i probably won't be doing it again any time soon.

What is your number 1 blogging tip?
Be yourself. I've read plenty of peoples posts where they've lost inspiration and they don't know what they're talking about and are only doing it for a certain audience. I'm into blogging because i'm talking about things i love, and i think it should always be that way or it will seem like more of a task than a hobby.

Favourite app?
My favourite app at the minute has to be Twitter. I've had it for years now but i've only started to properly use it because of the wonderful blogging community. I'm just enjoying the whole tweeting thing more.

My beautiful nominees are...

The questions i would like all you guys to answer are:
What inspires you to blog?
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
What do you always have in your handbag?
What's your favourite film?
Who is your favourite blogger?
What is your favourite season of the year?
Where would you love to travel to?
What is your favourite book?
Who is your role model?

Thank you again to Floral Anchors for this amazing opportunity. Good luck to the people i've nominated!

Love,
Danielle

2 comments:

  1. Lol love that you would take bobby pins to a desserted island... so practical! That's so cool you want to be a writer. And i'm exactly the same as you with the whole Twitter thang. Awesome answers gal xxxx

    Talia//Floral Anchors

    ReplyDelete