Tuesday 18 August 2015

Travel Tuesday: NYC

I know it's later than I would usually write a post but I've been super busy today, but I didn't want to miss Travel Tuesday! Todays post is all about my time in New York city, i'm super lucky to have been here because I know so many people who would love to go. It is probably my favourite holiday I've ever been on because it was just me and my mum. We got to spend some quality time together and we made some amazing memories. 

We went 4 years ago in September but it honestly seems like a life time ago. We took some amazing pictures and I chose 2 of my all time favourites. This one was taken whilst we were on an open top bus going past Times Square. The whole trip was mesmerising but Times Square was just on another level. 


This picture was taken on top of the Empire State Building, what a site that is! I could spend days up there, it is honestly my favourite view in the world.


I loved New York and I would totally go back because it is fab. It's so busy all the time so you have to be able to keep up with the pace. I couldn't live there, I would rather live somewhere I could escape to a quiet place easily. If you are planning on going in the future don't be afraid of doing things and spending the extra money!

Happy Travel Tuesday and I hope you've all had a lovely day.

Love,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment