Tuesday 25 August 2015

Travel Tuesday, A Future Holiday: New Orleans

I'm taking a break from talking about one of my previous holidays on Travel Tuesday, and talking about somewhere i would love to go in the future. New Orleans.


I watch a lot of different TV shows, i am basically the queen of knowing a show and New Orleans is where most of them are set there, for example The Originals and a season of American Horror Story. That's what started my obsession with the place. What attracts me the most is the atmosphere. The local people seem so nice and welcoming, they know loads about the culture and are happy to share it with everyone.

There is so much history in that place. So much has happened and there are many stories to tell. I just think i would love the place, the people and what it can tell you. The architecture is just beautiful, i love the way some buildings are different colours, it brings life to the city. I also love the balconies on pretty much every building, they remind me of Italy.

I love America but so far i've only been to New York. If i was to pick a place there and go tomorrow i would pick New Orleans just for the historical factor, i feel like i have so many unanswered questions about everything New Orleans stands for.

Let me know the places you would love to visit in the future!

Love,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment