Thursday 20 August 2015

Latest Products

For the past few months i've been trying a lot of new products because i've had more money and fancied new things. I also moved house so it was the perfect opportunity to try something new!




  1. Original Source- Vanilla & Raspberry. This honestly smells devine, it reminds me of yoghurt. I don't notice the feel of my skin when i'm out of the shower, i expect it to be silky smooth if i'm honest but it doesn't do anything. I only use it for the smell.
  2. Garnier Summer Body- Medium. This is one of my go-to products, it has been since i was around 15. It only takes a few hours, it doesn't have that horrible fake tan smell and it leaves an all over glow.
  3. Liz Earle- Cleanse & Polish. I use this every now and again with a Liz Earle cleansing cloth, it works a treat. It literally is what everyone says about it, amazing. It takes all my make up off and makes my skin feel so fresh/clean after.
  4. Victoria Secret: Body Sunset Spray. Victoria Secret do some amazing deals on their sprays and it's always hard to choose one. As you can see i love this scent because most of the bottle is gone, it's one of my favourites from there and so easy to drop in your handbag for emergencies or a freshen up.
  5. Argan Oil: Hair Spray. I was introduced to this product by my lovely house mate Jaymie (thanks Jay). You basically spray it on your hair after a shower, it stops all the frizziness and is basically amazing. Also it's so cheap, what would be better?
  6. Soap & Glory: The Righteous Butter. I get a lot of Soap & Glory gift sets for Christmas so i don't need to buy more during the year luckily. This is by far my favourite product of theirs. It lasts ages and dries super quick. 
  7. L'oreal Paris: Elvive Colour Protect Shampoo and Conditioner. I've recently gone blonde but can't afford to pay for the higher blonde shampoo and conditioner collections because i'm a student and clearly poor. So i decided to get a colour protect range, this does stop the colour from being dull and lifeless but doesn't improve the blonde.
If you have any recommendations i'd love to hear them, i hope you've all had a lovely day.

Love, 
Danielle




No comments:

Post a Comment