Friday 16 October 2015

16 Travel Bag Essentials

As most of you will have noticed i'm taking a break from my travel pieces and coming up with some new ideas. But i am beginning to miss it, and i'm missing my adventurous readers. So instead of writing a travel piece i wanted to share with you guys what i would take in my travel bag onto the airplane. I saw a few months ago one of Zoellas vlogs about her take on this post, and as much as i love her some of the things were ridiculous.. who needs face masks on a flight? It's far too complicated.


  1. Folder with important documents.
  2. Head/earphones.
  3. Camera.
  4. Book.
  5. Plasters.
  6. Paracetamol.
  7. Water.
  8. Sweets.
  9. Tissues.
  10. Sunglasses.
  11. An activity, like a colouring book or a sodoku book.
  12. Purse.
  13. Makeup.
  14. Hair brush.
  15. Cosy jumper.
  16. Cosy socks.

There's nothing more important when you're going on holiday than to have everything you need, you need to make sure you are comfortable on a flight. Let me know what you would take in your travel bag.

Love,
Danielle

6 comments:

  1. i take a lot of the same things, i'm actually going to london next month and i'm so excited!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was very useful since im going to italy in 2 months!

    http://daristo-chic.blogspot.com.mt/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where in Italy are you going? I love Italy, it's on of my favourite places. I've only been once but I can't wait to go again x

      Delete
  3. Very useful I usually have on top f that a hand sanitizer and a travel size lotion too!


    I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog. I'm giving away one Urban Decay Naked Flush and 2 Sephora Monnshadow palettes. check it out: http://thewestcoastexplorer.me/2015/10/16/birthday-giveaway-add-on/

    XoXo,

    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good points thank you!! I entered your giveaway thank you for letting me know hunnie xx

      Delete