Friday 29 January 2016

T+ Fruit Green Tea Review

Hey guys! I'm back with another review from a lovely green tea company called T+. I was contacted by a wonderful lady who told me all about what they are trying to achieve and what their company is all about. They have four different flavours of green tea which each do something different to help make you healthier whilst you enjoy a warm drink. To check out their amazing drinks head over here! 

Before i talk about the flavours i chose and my opinions on them i wanted to take time to talk about the packaging. Because they supply different flavours each of their boxes are different colours which i absolutely love. They are small enough to travel to and from work with and i love the simplicity of the design.


The first flavour i chose was the orange and blueberry one, T+ Immunity. The point which called out to me most was the statement 'A night time healthy sign off'.' There's nothing i love more than sitting down in front of the TV or with a book before bed with a warm drink, so it was easy to make this decision. One of the important points of T+ is trying to make people who don't like the taste of green tea but who want to drink it to be more healthy, have another option which i love. To me, anything is better than the taste of green tea and i do like the taste of the orange and blueberry but i have to say i prefer the apple and blackcurrant. The orange mixes well with the blueberry but i didn't enjoy it as much as i had hoped. The thing that let it down for me was the bitter taste, some people do enjoy that and it won't stop me drinking them because they do taste nice and it's so healthy.


The second box i chose was the apple and blackcurrant detox tea. I love this taste, there is a tiny hint of the green tea taste but not too much to make me stop. I can sit down and enjoy this drink before starting a busy day and knowing i have had that healthy touch in the morning. It is a 'weekend wellness clean out' which i think would be amazing for people that have had a long weekend working or who have been out and are hungover. It will clean you out and you can enjoy it at the same time.


I would highly recommend this new and quirky company who are trying to give people a tastier but healthy option to a (in my opinion) horrible tea. Go check it out and tell me your opinions on them too! 

I'd love to know any new things you guys have been trying in the comments bellow, thanks for reading.

Love,
Danielle.

No comments:

Post a Comment