Wednesday 2 December 2015

Not Shabby Very Chic Christmas Treatbox

Last month i purchased the November Treatbox from Not Shabby Very Chic for the amazing price of £12.95. I wrote a small review which you can also read here and find out about all the cute things i got last month. If you are not familiar with Not Shabby Very Chic you can check out their website here, browse among all the beautifulness and become as obsessed with the store as i am. I was one of the lucky bloggers chosen to review this months and i must say, i am very impressed! It is clear that a lot off effort, thought and time goes into these boxes which i love. I took a lovely festive picture which you guys can see below of what i first saw when i opened my Christmas box. I am actually in love with the print that came with this one, the quote is one of my favourites from Elf and it's a really good size for a frame or to stick on your wall.


Each month the treatbox comes with a little letter telling you all about Not Shabby Very Chic, it also thanks you for buying the box which is personal and cute. Last month i didn't receive one of these but this months came with a little card about the details and how to get in touch with them. 


This little bag (which i love) holds something secretive in. I would definitely reuse this little pound for my hair accessories, i love the design and the font. Everything about this cute gift is perfect. 


I think this is probably my favourite item in this festive box. I can hang it anywhere, (my wardrobe handles) and it will bring life, colour and a little bit of christmas into my pretty much bland bedroom. It's by a company called Sass & Belle, head over to there website and i'm sure there are more cute things to see!


Along with all this cute stuff came these two little guys. The one on the left is probably my least favourite item because i don't collect these little things. However i have found a home for him, next to my mini groot pop vinyl. The santa will be handing with the quote which i love, it could also easily hang on a Christmas tree but i haven't got mine up yet (sad face.)


Before we carry on looking at all the amazing things inside this months box i wanted to take some time to appreciate the packaging. As soon as i opened this box i became all excited for Christmas and it gave me that extra little festive feeling. But then i saw the cutest little foiletti pieces, santa, snow flakes, stars, snow and candy canes in all it's tiny gorgeous form. I appreciate the little things the most you see.


What is a treatbox without some chocolate or sweeties? In this months case we have both! I haven't had a candy cane yet, so this will be my first and i'm really looking forward to it. My second favourite piece from this box is the festive straws with a little sign on that says Be Merry! which melts my heart. Every time i have a drink, i have a straw, so this is a perfect gift for me! (Look at that red ribbon, eee.)


I received these stickers in the box, which means i don't have to cellotape my presents and instead they can have a quirky little saying to brighten their Christmas day a little bit more. 


My last and final image is the one below. I have to say, i'm in love. It deserves to be extra big for the heart felt message on the bottom. I am into all these cute things, i believe in karma and that everything happens for a reason. So this bracelet will mean a lot to me. 



Overall i thoroughly enjoyed reviewing this box for you all. I think you should go check out there website and maybe sign up for this box, even if it's just the odd month! Leave your opinions on each piece and tell me which was your favourite.

Love,
Danielle

2 comments:

  1. what gorgeous products - I love this website so much <3

    http://travellingthroughmytwenties.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete